Home // Student Services // Office of the Registrar // Policies & Procedures

Policies & Procedures

Academic Standing

Find specific information about the academic standing policy.

Academic Dismissal

Find the information about the academic dismissal and appeals policy.

Auditing a Course

Find information on requesting permission to audit a course.

Dropping a Course

Find information about dropping a course.

Name Change Procedures

Current students should complete the Name Change Form with the Office of the Registrar and submit required legal proof of name change, such as marriage license, driver’s license, passport, divorce papers, etc. These must be submitted in person.

Repeating a Course

Find information about repeating a course.

Transfer Credit Policy

Find information about transferring credits from another institution.

Updating Contact Information

The Office of the Registrar maintains addresses and phone numbers for currently enrolled students. It is important for all students, especially international students, to keep their addresses and phone numbers current with the university. You can check the address and phone number on file with the registrar in Empower. If you need to update your current mailing address or phone number, use the online Update Contact Information Form.

Withdrawal from a Course

Find the information you need to formally withdraw from a course.

Withdrawal from Degree Program

Find the information you need to formally withdraw from a degree program.