MSP Career Services Month
Each year, Student Engagement presents a month of activities designed to help students find a job after graduation. From start to finish, the Career Services calendar is packed with opportunities to prepare for job hunting.
Workshops include “Job Hunting with a TLLP”, “Social Media & Networking”, “How to Start a Private Practice”, and many more.
Career Services Month culminates in the MSP Career Fair.
Career Services 2021 Schedule
May 3, 2021-June 4, 2021
- Resume review – Email your resume (in a Word document) to [email protected] for review
- Mock interviews – interviewing for practicum sites or jobs? email [email protected] to get scheduled for a practice session
- Friday, May 21st 5:00 – 6:30 PM – Post-Graduate Certificate Panel
- Learn from panelists about what types of certificates you can obtain after graduation for specializations
- Monday, May 24th 5:00 – 5:50 PM – Getting a job with a TLLP and EPPP tips for MAs
- Tuesday, May 25th 12:40 AM – 1:30 PM – Cover letters and job searches
- Friday, June 4th 2:00 – 5:00 PM – Meet employers who are looking to hire TLLP, LLP, and LP clinicians and BCBAs