Withdrawing from Degree Program

Any student who withdraws during an academic year must submit a Withdrawal Form obtained from the Registrar. Financial Aid recipients must consult with the Financial Aid Director prior to requesting a withdrawal regarding ramifications to aid status including how a withdrawal may affect satisfactory academic progress and loan funding. See Financial Aid section of the Academic Catalog for more information.

All attempted coursework appears on the transcript. Students who withdraw will receive a mark of “W” if the request is submitted by the last date to withdraw as established in the academic calendar. Program withdrawal after that date will reflect the marks earned in that semester.


Want more information about our programs? Have a question you need answered? Click here to have our team answer your questions.

Apply To MSP

Your future is just a click away. Start the application process to join the MSP family!

Newsletter Signup

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Student Spotlight

Bobby Chipelewski

MA with ABA Spotlight

Read More »