Have a job posting? Searching for MSP students and/or grads? Click here to submit.
MSP Career Fair
Friday – June 5, 2020
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Join us for the 2nd Annual MSP Career Fair!
The Career Fair is an opportunity to bring employers who are looking to hire TLLP, LLP, and LP clinicians and BCBAs to campus to meet current students and alumni to discuss local employment opportunities.
- Students from MSP & other local psychology programs will attend the fair
- All MSP students are focused on the study of psychology or applied behavior analysis
- Promote your employment opportunities directly to potential applicants
- Network with other members of the field
$40 registration fee for one representative includes:
- A table with a tablecloth and chair
- Wireless internet
- Access to the employer lounge stocked with beverages and snacks
- Additional representatives may register for $10/ person
MSP Career Services Month
Each year, Student Engagement presents a month of activities designed to help students find a job after graduation.
From start to finish, the Career Services calendar is packed with opportunities to prepare for job hunting.
From resume review, professional looking headshots, and interview practice to workshops that cover job hunting with a TLLP, starting a private practice, and networking and social media, MSP students are equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experience they will need to land that first job!
Check back in early 2020 for the full schedule of events!
Looking for a job?
Check out the MSP Employment page to find job opportunities right on campus.