The Michigan School of Psychology has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as its agent for processing transcript orders. Transcripts ordered online can be delivered via email, U.S./International postal mail or held for pickup at the campus. The National Student Clearinghouse collects all required fees and forwards the request to the Michigan School where the transcript is produced and uploaded for release and mailing by the Clearinghouse. The National Student Clearinghouse uses the highest standards for security and the service is compliant with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Before you order transcripts
- Your request cannot be processed if you have a financial obligation to the Michigan School of Psychology.
- The fee for each transcript is $4.00 plus a processing fee of $2.90 and a digital signature fee of $1. Additional fees may apply for express shipping or electronic transcripts sent outside of the electronic exchange service.
- If you require that additional forms accompany your transcript request (e.g. APPIC barcode, Certification of Psychology Education), click on the “Upload Documents” box within the “Attach Additional Documents” section and add the form(s) to your transcript order. You can upload a maximum of three documents in PDF, DOC or DOCX formats.
- Requests received after 3:00pm (EST) will be processed the next business day.
- Transcripts picked up by the student will be marked “Issued to Student” and may not be considered official by the receiving party even if issued in a sealed envelope.
- Requests are not processed on days the school is closed (weekends, holidays, the week following graduation and between first and second semester, inclement weather). Requests submitted during this time will be processed in the order received when the school reopens.
How to order transcripts
To order transcripts, click here.
Checking your order status
You can check the status of your order by visiting the Michigan School of Psychology transcript ordering site on the National Student Clearinghouse website. You’ll enter your order number (found in your confirmation page and in your confirmation email) and your email address. If you need assistance or have questions about the service, contact the Registrar or call 248.476-1122.