On Monday, October 15, 2018 the Michigan School of Psychology’s email address domain will change to @msp.edu. We have been planning this transition for some time to align with our recent name change. Please update your contact information to reflect that change on or after October 15th.
Starting at 9AM on Monday, we will begin the process of transferring emails over to msp.edu. There will be a period of transition on Monday where you may need to use either @mispp.edu or @msp.edu to log in to your account.
When you log in to your email on or after October 15th, everything preceding the @ sign will remain the same. Everything following the @ sign will change to msp.edu .
Old email – email@example.com
New email – firstname.lastname@example.org
What You Should Know About the Email Change
- Your password will not change.
- The @msp.edu email will not be available before 9 AM on October 15, 2018. You cannot switch over to the MSP early.
- Mail sent to your old MiSPP email address will continue to forward to your new email address for six months.
- Although we are switching to @msp.edu, you will not lose your inbox or your saved email.
- You will need to use your new email address to sign into the Student Resources site after October 15, 2018.
- On, or immediately after October 15th, you should update your MSP email address with your contacts and in all of your account logins.
Below is a tentative timeline of additional technology changes you will see over the next month.
October 28, 2018
Moodle URL Update
- Moodle will be unavailable from 8:00 PM on Sunday, October 28, 2018 until 12:00 AM on Monday, October 29, 2018.
October 29, 2018
- The Moodle URL will change to moodle.msp.edu after the updates on Sunday, October 28, 2018.
- All login credentials will remain the same.
October 31, 2018
- The Empower URL will change to msp.empower-xl.com . All login credentials will remain the same.
- The library catalog will change to msp.follettdestiny.com. All login credentials will remain the same.