Students, faculty, psychologists, and community members are invited to submit proposals to present at the conference. Presentations can be 50 or 100 minutes long depending on presenter’s preference. Deadline extended! Proposals will be accepted through February 10, 2023.
If you have any questions concerning your submission, please contact Candi Wilson ([email protected]).
To be considered your proposal must include all of the following:
- 250-300 word abstract;
- Presentation outline with time estimates in Word format (see example);
- Learning objectives of presentation (see example);
- Limits of presentation defined (describe any limits you see in your presentation related to research and/or experiences shared, see example);
- Describe your/your team’s previous relevant experiences, research, and education in relation to your presentation topic. Your proposal must also identify the APA guidelines from the Multicultural Guidelines: An Ecological Approach to Context, Identity, and Intersectionality (see pp. 4-5) that you (and/or your team) are competent in with regards to the population in which you are presenting on (see example under heading ‘APA Multicultural Guidelines Met’); and
- A copy of your and/or your team’s resume(s) or CV(s).